How To Prepare: Simple preparation for meditation
- Do not listen to meditations while driving
- It is best not to meditate after you have eaten or before going to sleep.
- Sit in a quiet place where you will not be disturbed. Make sure your phone is turned off.
- Sit with your back straight, shoulders relaxed and gently back; legs uncrossed (unless sitting Indian style).
- Rest hands on lap, palms up or palms down.
- Slightly incline your chin towards your chest.
- Relax your jaw and your tongue.
Wednesday Meditation Location
Ina Lee offers FREE weekly guided meditations at George English Tennis Center Rec-Room located at:
1101 Bayview Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305
(second left north of Bayview Dr., off Sunrise Blvd.)
Call 954 463-4733 for more information and to confirm schedule.
Time: 5:45 pm to 6:30 pm. Starts promptly.